Gigahertz-Solutions | Low Frequency | EMF Meter ME3830B. This is THE device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It allows a straightforward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
In addition to all the features of the ME3030B:
- Includes the full frequency response required by the standard of building biology measurement technology: 16 Hz to 100 kHz. And that – unique in this price range – fully compensated for distortion-free results.
- Thus, the ARTIFICIAL harmonics (“dirty power”) are also detected, e.g., by LED and fluorescent lamps, by switching power supplies of the almost ubiquitous electronic devices in the household and office, including those of dimmers or consumer electronics.
In addition, the device naturally fulfils all the advantages of the series:
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the units of the building biological precautionary values. Without any calculations being necessary.
- The “Geiger counter effect” helps to find areas with increased load.
- Detailed measurement instructions with limit value information – even technical laymen can reliably evaluate the personal load situation.
- All our electrosmog measuring instruments are also patented many times, proven in practice thousands of times worldwide and measuringly trendsetting in their price range.
- It measures magnetic AND electric fields on the basis of recognized measurement methods and with high sensitivity (display resolution: 1 Nanotesla or 1 V/m).
- The device is fully frequency compensated, i.e., not only the 50 Hz mains frequency (e.g., high-voltage lines), but also the 16.7 Hz of the traction power overhead lines and their natural harmonics are reproduced unadulterated.