Gigahertz-Solutions | Low frequency | EMF Meter ME3951A. With its full TCO bandwidth, this device is predestined for the professional user. Its functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical experience of the building biologist. Due to its comparably low price, it is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes.
Main difference to the ME3851A:
- The frequency response is extended to the full 400 kHz, as specified in the TCO directive.
- This is an important decision criterion, if you offer professional LF measurements, because ..
- modern switching power supplies move into ever higher frequency ranges and
- many induction cookers work between 100 and 200 kHz.
- Last but not least, the TCO policy is a well-known and recognized seal, giving the consumer some security.
Apart from the filter module, the ME3951A also fulfills all the other advantages of the series
- The filter module for quantitative differentiation the artificial harmonics (“dirty power”) as well as traction and mains power supply is included like in the ME3840B.
- The filter module is indispensable for applying the much stricter guidelines recommended by the standard of building biology, especially for the frequency range from 2 kHz (“dirty power”) .
- LCD reads comfortably in big numbers and directly in the units of the SBM standard values without further calculations.
- The “Geiger counter effect” makes it easier to find hidden sources.
- The included detailed measurement instruction enables the user to perform relevant measurements of EMF – even without technical expertise. With the help of this instrument you can spot – even obscured – sources of LF pollution.
- Also the manual includes the recommendations for limiting values according to the standard of building biology SBM, which allow for a meaningful assessment of the personal level of EMF pollution.
- Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousand fold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.