Gigahertz-Solutions high frequency EMF meter HFE 35C. Allows a straightforward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness. Simple handling for technical amateurs with an ultra-broad frequency range and 2 antennas.
- EMF meter HFE 35C-basic with extended frequency range up to 27 MHz (Important: The “normal” HF35C can NOT be upgraded for use with the UBB27!).
- The extra-wide frequency response includes the mobile phone networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE, nationwide frequency bands of the 5G network), DECT telephones, our WLAN/being band, Bluetooth, TETRA/BOS, smart meters, but also the not negligible “old” amateur and CB radio bands, radio, television and microwave ovens. Lower airport radar frequencies are also covered.
- The Gigahertz-Solutions HFE35C comes with two antennas.
- The horizontal-isotropic ultra-wideband antenna UBB27_G3 reaches down to 27 MHz (so-called” Omni” characteristic). reveals through their small resonator even tiny, but usually all the larger local maxima, which are not recognizable with the larger Log Per antenna but are of great building biological relevance.
- The specially compensated Log Per antenna for the range above 800 MHz is used for the reliable localization of the radiation sources.
- Supplied in the compact plastic case K5 with foam insert for safe transport of the measuring device with the two antennas.