Gigahertz-Solutions low frequency EMF-meter ME3030B. Allows an uncomplicated evaluation of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness. Simple handling for amateurs.
The cheapest fully compensated E/M combination field strength meter on the market for the serious measurement of electrosmog by electricity and devices in the household, high-voltage lines, electric railway, etc. Basis for renovation measures and control measurements.
Even this cheapest device meets the high-quality standards and the common advantages of this series:
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the units of the building biological precautionary values – without any calculations being necessary.
- The “Geiger counter effect” helps to find areas with increased load.
- A detailed measurement manual with limit value information also enables a reliable assessment of the personal load situation – even without technical expertise.
- All our electrosmog measuring instruments are also patented many times, proven in practice thousands of times worldwide and measuringly trendsetting in their price range.
Some important technical details:
- It measures magnetic AND electric fields on the basis of recognized measurement methods and with high sensitivity (display resolution: 1 nT or 1 V/m).
- The device is fully frequency compensated, i.e., not only the 50 Hz mains frequency (e.g., high-voltage lines), but also the 16.7 Hz of the traction power overhead lines and natural harmonics 2 kHz are reproduced unadulterated.
- Measuring range: 1 nT/Vm up to 2,000 nT/Vm.
- Frequency range: 16 Hz up to 2 kHz.
- Accuracy: 2 %, 20 digits.
- An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Included in delivery: Measurement device, Alkaline Mangan battery, detailed instruction manual with factual background information issuing “electro smog”.
Delivery Time: Usually between 3 – 4 business days
Manual_GigahertzSolutions_ME3030B ME3830B ME3840B_rev22_INT