SILVER-TULLE | Box double bed EMF canopy
|Available fabrics:||Available shapes:|
|Silver-Cotton: Low priced cotton fabric with high shielding attenuation. Goof light transmission and air permeability, the fabric crinkles somewhat. Shielding attenuation 42 dB. Groundable with grounding plate hook-and-loop GCV.||Pyramid single bed: For a fast installation or a heavy roof pitch, suitable for single beds with a width of 100 cm. Dimensions (+/- 5% tolerance): Hem size at the bottom 1150 cm, height 240 cm. Entrance: Overlapping opening. Installation: Suspension with an inside ring at one point at the ceiling. Scope of delivery: Canopy, mounting material, 100 cm ring.|
|Silver-Tulle: High-end fabric with the highest shielding attenuation. High light transmission and air permeability, mechanically stable, free of crinkles. 48 dB shielding attenuation. Groundable with grounding plate hook-and-loop GCV.||Box single bed: Spacious sense of space for single beds up to 120 cm width. Dimensions (+/- 5% tolerance): Width 120 cm, depth 220 cm, height 220 cm. Entrance: Overlapping opening. Installation: Suspension at four points at the ceiling. To stabilize the box shape, you can insert poles (not included in the delivery) into the tunnel, sewn at the top of the canopy. Scope of delivery: Canopy, mounting material.|
|Voile: By Swiss Shield®, versatile characteristics with a high shielding attenuation. High light transmission and air permeability, mechanically stable, free of crinkles. 36 dB shielding attenuation, not groundable.||Box double bed: Spacious sense of space for double beds up to 220 cm width. Dimensions (+/- 5% tolerance): Width 220 cm, depth 220 cm, height 220 cm. Entrance: Two overlapping openings. Installation: Suspension at four points at the ceiling. To stabilize the box shape, you can insert poles (not included in the delivery) into the tunnel, sewn at the top of the canopy. Scope of delivery: Canopy, mounting material.|
|Naturell: By Swiss Shield®, made of ecological cotton with high shielding attenuation. Light transmission and air permeability are still acceptable, the fabric crinkles a lot. Shielding attenuation 38 dB. Not groundable.|
|Other fabrics: We will be happy to sew your canopy with another fabric. Just ask us for an offer.||Other shapes/dimensions: We will be happy to sew your canopy with your required dimensions. Just ask us for an offer.|
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer “special” 5G-products. This product shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two grey bars in all shielding diagrams (above) with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).
Attenuation / Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under “EMF Shielding Grounding Accessories”. Our GCV grounding connection with silvered hook-and-loop fastener. For all our sewn textile products with a hook-and-loop counterpart. All our sewn and textile products which can be grounded (canopies, floor mats, blankets, sleeping bags, bedding, etc.) have 2-4 silvered hook-and-loop counterparts sewn onto them with a silver thread.
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any Nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.