- The Gigahertz-Solutions HFE59B extra-wide frequency response includes the mobile/mobile phone networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE, nationwide frequency bands of the 5G network), DECT telephones, the lower WLAN/Wi-Fi band, Bluetooth, smart meters, TETRA/BOS, but also the not negligible “old” amateur and CB radio bands, radio, television and microwave ovens. Lower airport radar frequencies are also covered with EMF meter HFE59B.
- The Gigahertz-Solutions HFE59B comes with two antennas.
- The horizontal-isotropic ultra-wideband antenna UBB27_G3 reaches down to 27 MHz (so-called” Omni” characteristic). Due to its small resonator, it also reveals tiny, but usually all the larger local maxima, which are not recognizable with the larger LogPer antenna, but are of great building biological relevance.
- The Gigahertz-Solutions EMF meter HFE59B, specially compensated LogPer antenna for the range above 700 MHz is used for the reliable localization of the radiation sources. The upper cut-off frequency of both antennas is 3.3 GHz.
- Highest sensitivity: Display resolution 0.01 μW/m². An important factor especially for EHS patients (electro hypersensitive). The external preamplifier HV10 increases the sensitivity again by a factor of ten!
- Maximum measured value 19.99 mW/m² (= 19,990 μW/m²), with DG 20_G10 to 1.999 W/m² (= 1,999,000 μW/m²). Together with the preamplifier, this results in an outstanding dynamic range of 93 dB!
- HP700 high-pass filter for suppressing distorting frequencies < 700MHz when measuring with the LogPer antenna.
- Decisively simplified measurement through “hold peak value” function. Particularly fast response speed due to patented circuit.
- Calibrated AC measurement output for the demodulated signal, scalable DC output, for example for connection to our NFAs for long-term recording.
- Quantitative differentiation of pulsed <> unpulsed radiation according to building biology recommendations.
- Battery, charge control and power supply avoid unnecessary consumption of disposable batteries.
- Plastic case K2 with moulded foam insert for safe transport of all components. Offers space for another measuring device from Gigahertz-Solutions (HF or NF)
For the sake of completeness: All common advantages of the series are of course also fulfilled:
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e., a frequency range is not overvalued, nor is it undervalued or even ignored.
- In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL interference radiation present at the location of the measurement, not only the strongest frequency, as is customary in the cheap – allegedly – very broadband detectors that have come onto the market in recent years.
- The two previously mentioned performance characteristics are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to realize. This is also the reason for the unique position of our devices in their respective price ranges.
- Inherent in the system, all this happens continuously in real time – this makes a meaningful measurement possible much faster than with a spectrum analyser, so it is also an advantage in terms of far more expensive and complicated measurement technology.
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the units of the building biological precautionary values. Without any calculations being necessary.
- All our RF analysers are also equipped with a full-fledged LogPer direction finding/measuring antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. These allow users to detect, and measure hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (RF). The measurement can be carried out both indoors and outdoors (protect the measuring device from moisture!).
- With audio analysis, even as a technical layman without electronic expertise, you can distinguish most radiation emitters, such as mobile radio, WLAN/Wi-Fi, DECT, radar, etc. Simply by listening and comparing with the sound examples offered.
- A detailed step-by-step measurement guide is included with all our devices. Of course, this also contains the building biology guideline recommendations – so even people without previous technical knowledge can reliably assess the load situation.
- Not to forget: All our electrosmog measuring instruments are also patented many times, proven in practice worldwide and measuringly trendsetting in their price range.