SILVER-TULLE fabric EMF shielding is a semi-transparent strong silvered knit fabric. For the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in laboratories, medical practices, etc. And due to the highest washability, to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: 1) Due to its strong silvering SILVER-TULLE is very stable and does not lose its screening attenuation while washing or movement. 2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately, because it’s stretchy and pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it. Please note that customized curtains are difficult to sew dimensionally stable!
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- Shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- With an electrically conductive surface shields low frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose, a grounding is necessary, i.e., an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under “EMF Shielding Grounding Accessories“.