Shielding paint for shielding high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). Our Resilient EMF shielding paint with the focus on hardness and abrasion resistance due to carbon fibres. Up to 93 dB shielding effectiveness at 40 GHz. TÜV-SÜD certified. Breathable, solvent-free, plasticizer-free and low-emission. With phenomenal physical and chemical properties, along with high ecology.
Screening attenuation (Effectiveness)
At a yield of 4 sqm/l:
At 1 GHz: Single layer 43 dB | Double layer 49 dB | Three layer 55 dB
At a yield of 8 sqm/l:
At 1 GHz: Single layer 36 dB | Double layer 40 dB | Three layer 45 dB
Attenuation dB / %
10 dB = 90 % EMF Shielding
20 dB = 99 % EMF Shielding
30 dB = 99.9 % EMF Shielding
40 dB = 99.99 % EMF Shielding
50 dB = 99.999 % EMF Shielding
60 dB = 99.9999% EMF Shielding
- Screening attenuation: Single layer 36 dB / Double layer 40 dB / Three layer 45 dB The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006,
- Common: Our shielding paints, shielding with carbons has many advantages, see common characteristics.
- Application (coverage): Interior (5 – 7.5m²/l), exterior (2.5 – 3.75m²/l).
- Underground: Interior and exterior: Excellent adhesion on almost all undergrounds like existing emulsion paints, sheetrock, wallpaper, cement, plaster, masonry, wood, etc. In technical applications: Plastic substrates, glass, flexible films, carpet, laminate, etc.
- Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints, facade paints or silicon resin paints. Not applicable are pure mineral paints (clay, loam, chalk, silicate). Due to the high adhesive tensile strength (to ETAG 004 for EIFS-systems, minimum 0.08 N/mm²), applicable directly under pure organic plaster, no mineral plasters!
- Ingredients: Water, pure acrylics dispersion, carbon fibres, natural graphite, carbon black, additives, preservative (BIT, INN, MIT).
- VOC-content: 0.19 g/l
- Sd-value: 0.1 m.
- Ph-value: 8.
- Adhesive tensile strength: 4.8 N/mm².
- Frost resistant: Suitable for shipping during winter time and for sea freights in containers.
- Shelf life: 12 months.
- Colour: Black.
- Grounding: Must be grounded! We recommend interior the Grounding tape GSX plus Grounding plate GS3, with Grounding cable GL-200 Plugged into Grounding plate tube-GT/Attach to copper heating pipes or Grounding plug GP1 – (German & French) also available: (UK) Earth plug GPG , exterior the Fibre additive AF3 plus the Grounding plate GF4 with Exterior grounding rod (meter length)
Delivery Time: Usually between 2 – 4 business days
Easy handling and processing
YSHIELD shielding paints can be applied for all purpose. Easy application. All paints are best applied with a paint roller.
We have our shielding paints monitored by TÜV-SÜD. The whole production process including quality control, emission behaviour and economical use of preserving agents is subject to monitoring. Please find the certificate pdf above.
Ready for 5G
As we keep on developing our paints, they now have an almost linear shielding attenuation for a very large frequency range. This frequency range has already been including both 5G frequency spectrums for quite some time: FR1 (600 MHz – 6 GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).
Our shielding paints are developed in accordance with strict ecological criteria. We use, for example, the carbon black with the lowest emission possible on the market and untreated natural graphite. We consciously do not use graphene, a nanomaterial where the hazard potential is still completely unknown.
Safety up to 40 GHz
We have a professional EMC-laboratory according to various standards up to 40 GHz on site, which is operated by long-time experienced staff. You’ll receive independent measuring curves and reports from 40/600 MHz – 40 GHz with all our shielding products