The All-in-One EMF shielding paint, if you cannot decide.
Our top-selling standard EMF shielding paint for interior and exterior shielding. To shield against high-frequency radiation (HF) and against low-frequency electric fields (LF). Based on a high quality pure-acrylic binder, this shielding paint offers a perfect compromise of excellent attenuation, up to 90 dB shielding effectiveness at 40 GHz but also offers high water resistance and good ecology. TÜV-SÜD certification.
At a yield of 4 sqm/l:
At 1 GHz: Single layer 44 dB | Double layer 53 dB | Three-layer 60 dB
At a yield of 8 sqm/l:
At 1 GHz: Single layer 39 dB | Double layer 46 dB | Three-layer 51 dB
Attenuation dB / %
10 dB = 90 % EMF Shielding
20 dB = 99 % EMF Shielding
30 dB = 99.9 % EMF Shielding
40 dB = 99.99 % EMF Shielding
50 dB = 99.999 % EMF Shielding
60 dB = 99.9999% EMF Shielding
- Shielding attenuation: One layer 39dB, two layers 49dB and three layers 59dB. The shielding attenuation is regularly tested in our own EMC laboratory. We have measurement setups due to the following standards: ASTM D4935-10, IEEE Std 299-2006, IEEEE Std 1128-1998, ASTM A698/A698M-07.
- Common: Our shielding paints, shielding with carbons has many advantages, see common characteristics.
- Application (coverage): Interior (7.5m²/l), exterior (5m²/l).
- Substrates: Interior and exterior: Excellent adhesion on almost all substrates like existing emulsion paints, sheetrock, wallpaper, cement, plaster, masonry, wood, etc. In technical applications: Plastic substrates, glass, flexible films, carpet, laminate, etc.
- Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints, facade paints or silicon resin paints. Not applicable are pure mineral paints (clay, loam, chalk, silicate). Due to the high adhesive tensile strength (to ETAG 004 for EIFS-systems, minimum 0.08 N/mm²), applicable directly under pure organic plaster, no mineral plasters!
- Ingredients: Synthetic dispersion, graphite, water, carbon black, additives, preservative (MIT, BIT).
- VOC-content: 0.2 g/l (the EU limit value for category A/a is 30 g/l from 2010).
- Frost resistant: Suitable for shipping during wintertime and for sea freights in containers. Breathable, solvent free, low-odour & low-emission.
- Shelf live: 12 months.
- Colour: Black.
- Grounding: Must be grounded! We recommend interior the Grounding tape GSX plus Grounding plate GS3, with Grounding cable GL-200 Plugged into Grounding plate tube-GT/Attach to copper heating pipes or Grounding plug GP1 – (German & French systems) also available: (UK) Earth plug GPG, exterior the Fibre additive AF3 plus the Grounding plate GF4 with Exterior grounding rod (meter length)
Delivery Time: Usually between 3 – 4 business days
YSHIELD Beschichtungen Coatings
YSHIELD HSF54 TUEV2021 EN
YSHIELD HSF54 DB
EXPERTREPORT YSHIELD HSF54 4sqm
EXPERTREPORT YSHIELD HSF54 8sqm
Easy handling and processing
Easy application. All paints are best applied with a paint roller.
We have our shielding paints monitored by TÜV-SÜD. The whole production process including quality control, emission behaviour and economical use of preserving agents is subject to monitoring. Please find the certificate pdf above.
Any kind of aqueous paint must be preserved. Controversial, is the use of Isothiazolinone- compounds, referring to CIT only. CIT is not contained in our paints. Further to this we reject preservation with BIT/silver, like utilized in eco-paints, as we don’t want to use nano silver. Our preservation with MIT/BIT has a very low allergenic potential, which is regularly confirmed by MCS-customers.
Ready for 5G
As we keep on developing our paints, they now have an almost linear shielding attenuation for a very large frequency range. This frequency range has already been including both 5G frequency spectrums for quite some time: FR1 (600 MHz – 6 GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).
Safety up to 40 GHz
We have a professional EMC-laboratory according to various standards up to 40 GHz on site, which is operated by long-time experienced staff. You’ll receive independent measuring curves and reports from 40/600 MHz – 40 GHz with all our shielding products.