Shielding paint for shielding high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). Breathable, solvent-free, plasticizer-free, low-emission and without preservation agent.
Special paint with a focus on high ecology, minimalistic formula without preservative agents. Up to 93 dB at 40 GHz. TÜV SÜD certified. Shields nearly as well as our standard paint HSF54. But: adhesive tensile strength, abrasion resistance and film hardness are not as good as with our other paints. The paint is coarsely pigmented, easy to process and forms an even film.
Screening attenuation (Effectiveness)
At a yield of 4 sqm/l:
At 1 GHz: Single layer 43 dB | Double layer 50 dB | Three layer 54 dB
At a yield of 8 sqm/l:
At 1 GHz: Single layer 36 dB | Double layer 43 dB | Three layer 48 dB
- Common: Our shielding paints, shielding with carbons has many advantages, see Common characteristics (below).
- Application (coverage): Interior (7.5²/l).
- Substrates: Interior: Excellent adhesion on almost all substrates like existing emulsion paints, sheetrock, wallpaper, cement, plaster, masonry, wood, glass, plastic substrates, etc.
- Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints or dispersion silicate paints.
- Ingredients: Potassium silicate, graphite, water, pure acrylic dispersion, carbon black, additives, NO preservation agent.
- VOC-content: 0.17g/l(the EU limit value for category A/a is 30 g/l from 2010).
- Sd-value: 0.05 m.
- Ph-value: 11.6
- Adhesive tensile strength: 2.2 N/mm².
- Shelf life: 12 months.
- Frost resistant: Suitable for shipping during winter time and for sea freights in containers. Breathable, solvent free, low-odour & low-emission.
- Colour: Black
- Grounding: Must be grounded! We recommend interior the Grounding tape GSX plus Grounding plate GS3, with Grounding cable GL-200 Plugged into Grounding plate tube-GT/Attach to copper heating pipes or Grounding plug GP1 – (German & French grounding) also available: (UK) Earth plug GPG
Delivery Time: Usually between 2 – 3 business days
YSHIELD HSF64 TUEV EN
YSHIELD HSF64 DB
YSHIELD Beschichtungen Coatings
Ecological compromise. Recommendation for interior use. Based on potassium silicate combined with a pure acrylic binder for enhanced adhesion. Dispersion-silicate paint with limited moisture resistance, therefore for interior use only. HSF64 paint is without preservation agent.
Easy handling and processing
YSHIELD shielding paints can be applied for all purpose. Easy application. All paints are best applied with a paint roller.
We have our shielding paints monitored by TÜV-SÜD. The whole production process including quality control, emission behaviour and economical use of preserving agents is subject to monitoring. Please find the certificate pdf above.
Ready for 5G
As we keep on developing our paints, they now have an almost linear shielding attenuation for a very large frequency range. This frequency range has already been including both 5G frequency spectrums for quite some time: FR1 (600 MHz – 6 GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).
Our shielding paints are developed in accordance with strict ecological criteria. We use, for example, the carbon black with the lowest emission possible on the market and untreated natural graphite. We consciously do not use graphene, a nanomaterial where the hazard potential is still completely unknown.
Safety up to 40 GHz
We have a professional EMC-laboratory according to various standards up to 40 GHz on site, which is operated by long-time experienced staff. You’ll receive independent measuring curves and reports from 40/600 MHz – 40 GHz with all our shielding products