RDF62-Window film. Precious metal coated and self-adhesive special window film for EMF shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF). Window film with 62 % light transmission in bright grey. Attenuation 18 dB. Indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces.
For the application you mandatory need our plastic scraper FVR10 and the mounting concentrate FMK30, see our accessories. An assembly instruction is included in the delivery.
Attenuation / Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
- Width: 76 cm / 152 cm
- Length: Minimum 1 metre, available by the running meter.
You can also order this product in increments of 20cm. For example: – 1.2 running meters!
This product is cut off a large roll according to customer specifications. A return is not possible!
- Attenuation: 18 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 62 %
- Colour of daylight: Bright grey.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 37.5 µm.
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi-reflections may occur. The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!
Delivery Time: Usually between 3 – 4 business days