WHITE-SILK fabric EMF shielding. A semi-transparent real silk fabric with a high silver thread content for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and because its groundable to sew a bed canopy.
We are happy to present the first shielding fabric made of silk. Together with a well-known producer we succeeded in combining silk & silver to the finest shielding fabric we ever had in our assortment in 20 years. On top of that, a high shielding attenuation of 54 dB for a ‘normal’ looking fabric has never before existed.
- Good transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, ironable, sewable.
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- Shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- With an electrically conductive surface shields low frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose, a grounding is necessary, i.e., an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under “EMF Shielding Grounding Accessories“.