SILVER-COTTON is a semi-transparent cotton fabric with a high silver thread content for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as curtain, as room divider in laboratories, medical practices, etc. and because its groundable to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: With 42 dB attenuation this fabric has an outstanding price/performance ratio.
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to process.
- Quality grade: High
Attenuation / Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under “EMF Shielding Grounding Accessories“.