NEW-DAYLITE™ from Swiss-Shield® is a highly-transparent Trevira® fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as net curtain or to sew a bed canopy. Not electrically conductive.
- Very high transparency
- Crease resistant Trevira®-polyester
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. We and YSHIELD value the constantly high quality of the fabrics.