EVOLUTION™ from Swiss-Shield® is a semi-transparent Trevira® fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as curtain. Not electrically conductive.
- Crease resistant Trevira®-polyester
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 31 dB
- Colour: White
- Raw materials: 91 % polyester (Trevira), 8.5 % copper, 0.5 % silver
- Weight: 80 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
Delivery Time: Usually between 2 – 3 business days
Cleaning in a washing machine at 30°C with our special washing detergent TEXCARE. No hand washing!
YSHIELD EVOLUTION DB
EXPERTREPORT YSHIELD EVOLUTION
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. We and YSHIELD value the constantly high quality of the fabrics.