Safe & Sound MICRO RF Wristband Detector is small, compact, durable and discreet. Super sensitive detection, designed with the electro-hypersensitive person in mind. Accuracy fully certified, operates on a rechargeable battery. Easy to use and understand; no technical experience required.
ALLOWS FOR 24/7 MONITORING OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT
3rd Party Certified RF Detector with full frequency response from 700MHz to 9GHz. The first of its kind. The Safe & Sound Micro RF Detector is a wearable wristband detector. This device will notify you with a small vibration when environmental wireless EMF radiation, exceeds your desired exposure level. Moreover, with a push of a button, a colour-coded light display will indicate the intensity of surrounding exposure.
- Wristwatch style design. Wristband is black and made of Silicon.
- Alarm function can be set to eight different vibration thresholds. It can also be adjusted to four different vibrational amplitudes.
- LED colour-coded light display identifies eight exposure levels.
- Detects RF within 700 MHz and 9 GHz – including 5G cellular radiation, cordless phones, cell phones, cell towers, baby monitors, Smart Meters, Bluetooth devices, wifi routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), microwave ovens, video game consoles, airport radar
- 3rd party RF testing laboratory certified
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m2
- No EMF emissions, designed with the electrically hypersensitive person in mind
- Bio-compatible – Meets the requirements of USP Class I-VI and US FDA’s guidance for Intact Skin Surface Devices
- Wristband: 36mm x 31mm x 11mm (1.4″ x 1.2″ x 0.4″)
- Battery operated; 1 rechargeable lithium ion battery provides 1 to 3 days monitoring (before recharging)
- Engineered in Canada; manufactured in Canada and the USA
- RF Detector / RF Alarm