This kit, based on the HF59B, offers an excellent dynamic response of approx. 93 dB. The innovative functions of the basic device HF59B in combination with the broad frequency response of the UBB27 offers outstanding possibilities for the evaluation of high frequency. Its functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes, especially in the sector of EMVU and product development (pre compliance).
Set offer consisting of the HF59B and a wide range of accessories:
- Horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz up to beyond 3.3 GHz (limited by the frequency response of the HF59B).
- 800 MHz high pass filter HP800_G3 for the suppression of low frequencies when measuring with the log.-per. antenna of the HF59B.
- High frequency preamplifier HV10_27G3. Increases the measurement range by 10 dB (by a factor of 10) – important when wanting to reduce the increased noise background in the radar or UMTS/3G-mode.
- Attenuator DG20_G3: Increases the maximum measurable value by 20 dB (or by a factor of 100) to 1,999 mW/m² (= 1.999 W/m²).
- Plastic case K2 with shaped foam filler for a safe transportation of all components. Offers enough space for yet another Gigahertz Solutions measuring device (high frequency or low frequency).
Frequency Range: 27 MHz – far above 3.3 GHz
Measurement Range: 0.001 – 1,999,000 W/m² (i.e. 1 nano W/m² nominal display resolution to 1.999 W/m² when applying the amplifier and attenuator enclosed)
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 3dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
Sensor: 2 antennas:
Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequency compensation directly on the antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs.
ground, continuous LED-monitoring of quality of connections
Quasi isotropic ultrabroadband antenna (“omni”-characteristic) aligned for vertically polarised fields
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar)
by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
Signal rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
A quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation – a unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
Signal output ports: A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a scalable DC-output
Power supply: Rechargeable high power 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
Scope of delivery: Measurement device, log.-per. and UBB antenna, NiMH battery inside the meter, mains
adaptor / battery charger, high pass filter HP800, high frequency amplifier HV10,
attenuator DG20, various adaptors, detailed instructions manual, comes in a plastic case
Delivery Time: Usually between 2 – 3 business days