This device is especially popular among medics and alternative practitioners, as it offers a perfect combination of easy handling and professional measurement possibilities. It allows an easy allocation of the electrosmog frequencies to the traction power or the mains power as well as to the artificial harmonics, thus facilitating an especially precise consultation of remedial actions and an easy control of their effectiveness.
Has the same features and configuration as the HF35C, however additionally offers some important professional features:
The log.-per. antenna with further improved frequency response.
A 10 times higher sensitivity: Minimum display resolution 0.01 W/m .
A measuring range extended upwards by a factor of 10: max. 19.99 mW/m .
Clearly simplified measurements with the help of the “peak-hold”- function.
- Measuring range: 0.01 μW/m² up to 19,990 μW/m².
- Frequency range: 700 MHz up to 2,500 MHz (3,300 Mhz with additional tolerance).
- Accuracy: 6 dB, 7 digits.
- Improved antenna-h/v-decoupling and minimised ripple compared to HF35C.
- Clearly simplified measurements due to “peak-hold” function.
- Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio: GSM, UMTS / G3, cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), radar surveillance stations, etc. by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency.
- Peak value as well as average value (switchable).
- Included in delivery: EMR meter device, attachable, direction-finding log.-per. antenna incl. antenna cable, Alkaline Mangan battery, detailed instruction manual (English), factual background information issuing “electric smog”.
Delivery Time: Usually between 2 – 3 business days